A focused business plan is crucial to the future success of any business, including entrepreneurial driven owner-managed businesses. Our dedicated team of advisory professionals assists you to define and meet your business objectives.
Many of the concerns facing entrepreneurs involve managing growth and maximizing the value of their business. Entrepreneurs face operational challenges (such as cash flow management and human resources issues) and strategic challenges (such as the succession or future sale of their business). We listen to your concerns and provide independent, objective and practical business advice to provide solutions.
Our advice is particularly sought after in the following areas:
• Cash Flow Management
• Financing (operating and long-term)
• Financial Reporting (Accounting) Systems
• Business Ownership Structure
• Succession or Divestiture Planning
• Human Resources
Developing strategy is one of the most important and demanding responsibilities a business owner faces. Through an integrated planning process, we provide the competitive advantage required to manage change and identify new opportunities.
The Strategic process to create a framework whereby the business owner(s) and key team members have a clear understanding of the future direction of the business and their own responsibilities.
The Strategic Blueprint process has inherent flexibility so that business owners can deal with their most critical issues immediately. The process includes the following areas:
• SWOT analysis
• Definition of business mission/vision
• Establishing corporate and personal goals and objectives
• Performing a competitive analysis
• Defining critical success factors
• Identifying and measuring key performance indicators
• Documenting corporate values